Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lookie what I got!!!!

For some time now I have been seeing some awesome projects with a cricut cartridge called Art Philosophy it is sold exclusively through close to my heart consultants(which I used to be one but gave it up last may:(, makes me sad)

The cartridge is $100.00 and I just felt the price was a little steep for my budget.  I felt like I could do all of what AP does with my other carts-- except for those delicious rolled flowers, so I bought flower shoppe a couple of months ago.

I was searching for project ideas with flower shoppe and all it kept giving me was the AP flowers, I thought long and hard about it  and finally took the plunge and purchased the Art Philosophy Cartridge, yep you read that right I bought the cartridge but I did get 3D-sized stamps and chipboard sheets that all coordinate

I am going to be doing a comparison between Art Philosophy and other cartridges and why it is completely worth it to purchase the set(remember I am no longer a consultant just a very happy customer!)

My first project is underway right now but I just had to share my excitement of getting the package yesterday
 Be sure to stop back by to see the great projects from this cartridge
Happy Crafting
Danielle:)

No comments: