Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Trend in jewelry, now in Scrabble Tiles

As I have searched for jewelry inspiration I keep seeing these interesting but beautiful pieces.
Handstamped sterling silver with GPS coordinates of a special location, home address, just about anywhere.  I though yeah I can do that on my scrabble tiles and offer yet another option for my wonderful customers

I am going to offer the scrabble tiles completely custom you choose the color, you choose the font, you choose the coordinates.  It will be easy to do through the ETSY shop 

Go to this website to see your GPS coordinates-- just type in an address you want and it will generate your coordinates

1. Purchase the listing
2. Choose your font
3. Choose your background color
4. in notes to seller please give the coordinates (you can copy and paste from the website)
5. checkout using paypal the fastest and safest way to pay online
6. you will receive an e-mail confirming order 
7. You will receive a shipping notice e-mail with tracking number
8. receive your pendant and remember to come back and give feedback-- it really helps 

You say I really like this idea but not sure what I would use as my coordinates, here are some ideas
*a special vacation location
*home address if you live away or a college student to remind you of home 
*long distant relationship 
* your vacation home address
* an upcoming vacation and you could say meet me there
* and more 

now take a look at the pendants ( no editing done on these photos, sorry I just took a quick photo to share here)



Until Next time
Happy Crafting
Danielle C

No comments: