Sunday, April 27, 2008

Technical Difficulty!!

I have to apologize, I have several posts waiting to be posted due to my computer not allowing me to post my pictures the postings would not make any kind of sense without them. Technique Thursday got cancelled due to this problem as well, I mean how can you teach without pictures (I am a visual learner). I will be back up and running hopefully this evening if not by this coming up weekend. I am going to post several days worth into one so then I can get back on schedule I will make up the technique thursdays. This is a pain for me I am not computer savy well I am until something goes wrong (I didnt know that computers run out of memory and quit working oh well lol) anyway have a wonderful Sunday and keep on crafting

Happy crafting

Miss Creative

No comments: