Thursday, February 5, 2009

I can hardly wait for spring!

We had a huge winter storm here last week, wiped our power out for 103 hours, some in our area are still without power. I just want to see the ground I think I know how Noah felt he just wanted to find land well I just want to see the ground again(: This weekend it is suppossed to be in the 60's wahoo wahoo but then winter is coming back again but only 6 more weeks right... so we are halfway there!

Here are some pictures of the snow!



The bug got burried up literally at one point during the snow storm you could barely see the tires and the snow piled up on top of the car!
My favorite tree in our yard with the snow blowing the picture does not do it justice it was really blowing the snow!
snow begining to pile up on the deck, this was taken on the first day of the storm so it got about twice this high.
pretty snow covered trees and the clear blue winter sky

Hope you enjoyed
happy crafting!

No comments: