Saturday, February 14, 2009

My new creative outlet!!!

Oh my who would have thought I have my hands into a new creative outlet... Beading and jewelry making!! I started scrapbooking, then I started stamping, then I started card making, then I started crochet and other needlepoint like cross~stitch, and now I have started jewelry making and boy oh boy do I enjoy it actually to be completely honest I love and enjoy doing all of these creative outlets and I plan on doing all of them just not at the same time LOL!!! I will share a couple pictures of my newest creations and be sure to stop by my Etsy shop This Monday WoW just in 2 days and see my handcrafted items I have scrapbook layouts, cards, paper goods, crochet products (scarves) and jewelry!!! there is a link to the right of these posts click on the picture and it will take you directly to the shop!!!


A sneak peak of one of my scrapbook layouts available in my shop "make a wish" 12X12


a little preview of one pair of earrings I have available in the shop open Monday!
until next time
Happy Crafting!


No comments: