Thursday, May 14, 2009

I took in a kitty cat

A cute little guy we named him Fresno, my intention was to have a outside cat however Fresno had other plans he wants to stay inside but I am still trying to transition him outside, I think I am going to make him an outdoor enclosure so he can be outside but still be safe! He is so cute and now he is spoiled we hold him and he is just like a baby! I wanted to put this notice on my blog for anyone looking to buy from my shop! I make the statement that my products are made in a smoke free and pet free home! I do have a kitten he is 12 weeks old but is not allowed in my studio upstairs I keep all of my products there including the bags and shipping supplies so he is not in contact!
Hopefully I can get some pictures of Fresno uploaded soon!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: