Monday, August 9, 2010

Page Maps August contest

Oh how I love page maps, they are changing the way I scrap and I love it click here to see it! This is the layout I came up with, from the sketch they gave, what do you think? I am really really pleased with how it turned out:)

My layout the sketch uses 3 pictures but I had this one and it equals out to be the same size as the other just in one picture, I did some faux stitching (love it) Page maps is really helping me step outside my scrappin comfort zone:)


close up of the picture how cute is that the picture was just by pure luck because he pulled his paw out of that water fast I just got lucky in capturing this shot!


close up of title Fishy these are letters that coordinate with the paper pack by deja views


I love this diecut it came in the paper pack so it matches and goes with the theme:)


close up of detail the stitching and sub-title


My Fresno I wanted to see what he would do with a fish, he loved it he sat and watched it and watched it then he would stick his paws in the water trying to capture the fish, he didn't but it was soooo cute and I was so excited to scrapbook this picture it was the first picture I grabbed for this challenge!

Supplies used:

  • Deja View cat paper stack with diecuts
  • threading water punch (Fiskars)
  • Creative Memories circle cutter
  • SU! Journal pens
  • ribbon(not for sure of brand)
  • close to my heart stamps and ink



Happy Crafting
DanielleC


No comments: