My layout the sketch uses 3 pictures but I had this one and it equals out to be the same size as the other just in one picture, I did some faux stitching (love it) Page maps is really helping me step outside my scrappin comfort zone:)
My Fresno I wanted to see what he would do with a fish, he loved it he sat and watched it and watched it then he would stick his paws in the water trying to capture the fish, he didn't but it was soooo cute and I was so excited to scrapbook this picture it was the first picture I grabbed for this challenge!
- Deja View cat paper stack with diecuts
- threading water punch (Fiskars)
- Creative Memories circle cutter
- SU! Journal pens
- ribbon(not for sure of brand)
- close to my heart stamps and ink