Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

I am so excited this morning!!!!!
Two of my favorite things are happening today
1. Kentucky Derby
2. National Scrapbook Day!!!

I am attending a charity crop for the Lupus Foundation and I can not wait, the theme is Paradise Found, we will be wearing resort wear and cropping the day away:)
I made my paper lei with my cricut and now I have matching hair accessories, and I am wearing a dress I wore to Hawaii

I have a few scrapbook layouts to share this morning and then when I get home from the crop watch out I should have lots of photos and stories to tell!

 My kitty and his new little friend :)

 Trip to Maui this is on top of the volcano and it looked like pictures from the moon
 a mini album made for my mom (fresno's mawmaw) of Fresno:)
 closer picture of the hawaii layouts

 Our recent trip to Florida and universal Studios and the Dr. Seuss land (Loved it)

What will you be doing today?
Happy Crafting
Danielle

Be back later :)

No comments: