Sunday, May 6, 2012

Scrapbook Paradise

Yesterday  was NSD and we went to a charity crop for Lupus Foundation
upon arriving we each received a scrapbook tote bag full of yummy goodies, and a name tag-- then we made our way over to the crop room where we were greeted  with a lei and it looked like scenes from Hawaii
We cropped all day long and at the end of the day we had an AWESOME auction!
After we had been there for awhile The lead fiskateer came around and gave us another goodie bag oh wow we got spoiled with scrapbook goodness all day!!!!
I had never been to an auction before but man was that fun!

Here are some photos from the event

 I worked on this frame and a couple other frames and this crop, I Love how it turned out:)
 a button in my Fiskar goodie bag
 look at that punch so intricate and pretty
 brand new fiskar punches I am so excited to open this up and use it:)
 another button in my fiskar goodie bag
 Stack of paper in my goodie bag
 2 crafting magazines in my goodie bag
 all the accessories in my goodie bag
 another picture of a stack of paper from my goodie bag
 my cute tote bag
 table at the entrance of the crop room
wonderful mandarin orange cupcakes at the crop

happy Crafting
Danielle:)

FYI we raised over $4,000 dollars for the Lupus Foundation and had a great day scrappin with friends old and new alike:)

No comments: