Tuesday, March 13, 2012

CCFA Mission complete

Hello on this beautiful March day
I am super excited to share this post today but first I need to tell you that CCFA means-- Cricut Card Fairy Army( a great group of crafter's on the cricut boards that create cards with the cricut and their own supplies to send to people in need of a card all around the world)

I just joined the ranks the other day when I myself requested to have cards sent to a dear friend that is in the hospital awaiting a lung transplant

here are my 2 well 3 missions completed
#868-869

I made this card using the meow lite cartridge(#869)
(I have had this cart for a long time but this is the very first cut made using this cart)
I then used my cuttlebug to emboss the blue background(sky) and
my gypsy to cut ovals out in orange and green(sun and grass)
I am super happy with this card!

This next card is for another mission#868- I used the Disney cartridge with snow white and 7 dwarfs
This is a cute cut and I love him-- i think it will make him smile when he sees it:)


This card is for the same mission except for his mom-- I love hello kitty(what girl doesn't?)
I used hello kitty greetings cart for the front and the cuttlebug/sizzix folder in damask for the background-- Stickles for the flowers
Very very happy with this card I hope it puts a smile on her face!


The back of my cards are stamped(well computer generated until a stamp can be made) with this logo

Thanks for stopping by and
Until next time happy Crafting
Danielle:)

No comments: