Thursday, March 8, 2012

Recap from the Crop


Our annual crop/scrapbook retreat was this past weekend, as usual it was a blast!

We arrived on Friday to see the room decorated as a 50's diner(super cute) here are some photos from the weekend
Had a Great time on Friday, Saturday, Sunday! I can not wait until we do something like this again but it is going to be a few years (as you can see the hostess has a lot of money invested)

I taught a gypsy class on Saturday everyone that came loved the gypsy and actually got on their phones right away and ordered a gypsy:) I can see more gypsy classes coming in the future!

We did a make and take and made little treat boxes (I did not complete one because I made the sample box)

We received 2 double page kits, eyelets, chipboard album, flowers, cute clothespins embellishments, chipboard words-- I left each time she gave away doorprizes but they were awesome-- here are just a few, paper pads, embellishment kits, page kits, and gift cards to hobby lobby!

Just a few photos from this weekend...


The entrance to our room had this over the door, we walked through the fringe too many times and kept pulling it down so we moved it to the side of the door!
my workstation in the middle of scrap-booking-- a mess but a fun mess
my gypsy board that advertised my gypsy class-- everyone wanted to be able to make a title like mine(loved the gypsy font cartridge)
table decorations car headed to the diner
getting all set up for my gypsy class
the huge milkshake that greeted us as we arrived(Looked almost good enough to take a sip:) )
Our root beer float treats on Friday night

Our crop station decorated like we were going to eat at a diner super cute:)


Until next time Happy Crafting
Danielle:)

No comments: