Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Playing with my Cricut again:)


While I had my friends cartridge to help prepare for the weekend crop, I had to play:)

This is the fry box, flowers, and tag all cut from Art Philosophy cartridge!

This cartridge is super fun to play with but I am still on the fence about the price(100.00) Not sure if it is worth the money as you can cut most of these cuts on other carts but it is fun to play with!

Here is my box which could be used as a thank you, a gift, or decorations





Recipe:
  • 1- 12X12 indian corn blue cardstock from CTMH
  • 1- 6X12 yellow cardstock from CTMH
  • 1- 12X12 baby pink cardstock from CTMH
  • 1- 12X12 white cardstock from CTMH
  • Indian Corn blue stamp pad from CTMH
  • Stamp set from CTMH
  • Fry box cut fit to page at 11.5"
  • Flowers cut at different sizes 2-4 inches
  • White tag cut at 2"
  • Liquid glass to hold flowers together and to adhere them to the box
  • Yellow marker to do some faux stitches around tag
  • The border is a Martha Stewart border punch

Happy Crafting

Danielle:)

No comments: