Thursday, December 20, 2012

Let the countdown begin

To Christmas that is
So I sit here recapping the day in the dark living room only lit by the tree so warm and cozy!
The weather is trying to change to winter it thinks tomorrow is the first day of winter or something :)
I hope and pray it passes us by, it can get bitterly cold but the snow really needs to stay away until Christmas ( looking at the weather, looks like it will be springy for Christmas and the white Christmas that everyone wants will not happen)

I am in a re-organizing, re-decorating, cleaning mood, today I moved my office to the extra space in my studio, I cleaned my studio, and made plans to redecorate

The morning was well spent working on listings for etsy shop in January taking and editing photos and working on the descriptions, creating a new sweet collection to appear mid January, working on a custom order for a family member shhhh it is a secret

Once I got my creativity out of the way I began prepping for a new quarter of classes I want to try new things to get my students engaged-- the rest of my break will probably be mostly concentrated on my classes, but I am certain I will create something too:)

Stay tuned for exciting news from Creative Corner Designs By Danielle
Merry Christmas
Danielle

By The Way I was included in a festive treasury come check it out By going to my Facebook fan page


No comments: