Tuesday, December 11, 2012

new Pendants Being added everyday

Christmas is fast approaching if you are like me I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off:) Although I am "finished" shopping really are we ever FINISHED, I don't think so

Etsy is a great place to get Christmas gifts this is not because I have a shop full of goodies waiting to go to a good home but because I have purchased my own gifts from ETSY

Etsy is a place where you can find unique items that are only found on ETSY, you can find a great selection of other items like my pendants, I am surely not the only one selling these cute little pieces of art.

I love my pendants but I have a huge competition on ETSY that keeps me on my toes

Whether you come to my shop or not please shop etsy this Christmas season(we need to speed this process up as we only have 14 days until Christmas)

I have been asked if it is safe to purchase from ETSY, I would say yes absolutely it is safe most if not all shops accepts paypal which is the safest way to pay online(free to sign up for account) others are using a new process called direct checkout which is through the actual shop, either way I feel it is safe

Some of my new pendant collections coming today and this week
 Be Merry Collection 2012
Thankful Chick Collection 2012
 
Happy Creating
Danielle

No comments: