Friday, February 25, 2011

New Listings

Do you like interchangeable pendants you can exchange different chains for different pendants? Well I have just listed some wonderful glass pendants in my shop with more to come soon!!!

New listings in my shop just this morning, I have added glass pendants to my shop~ These are so much fun to make and to wear, one added note is these pendants are not waterproof and should not be worn in the shower or pool area!
They make perfect gifts for shower gifts(bridal or baby), hostess gifts, bridal party gifts, Mother's Day Gifts, Graduation gifts, and really any gift for any occasion!

here is a picture of the grouping of some of the pendants



It is finally Friday YEAH:) oh I could almost scream out loud and do a back flip~
My weekend is full of projects and appointments
I have some creating to do, pictures to take, pictures to edit, school stuff to do-- final exams to be created, papers to be graded, planning to be done, the list goes on and on! I need to prioritize or I will get nothing done~

A new challenge-- P365- this is where you take a picture each day of the year leaving you with 365 pictures as a record of the year! I am going to be putting these photos in a scrapbook-- I tried this 2 years ago but no luck I made it 1 week, sad but true... This time I am doing pretty good, I know we are just in February but I have a picture for everyday so far:) I just hope I can keep it up I bought a beautiful scrapbook to put my POTD layouts inside and I can not wait to see it all put together:)

Have a Creative Day

2 comments:

teener1416 said...

love those pendants you included in the picture!

sounds like a good busy weekend!!! Good luck!!!

Shannon said...

Beautiful pendants!

Good luck with the photo challenge...sounds like fun!