Monday, February 21, 2011

Pure Eden

Yes I did add Pure Eden to my greeting card shop yesterday!

it is so exciting to see the pendants listed at the beginning of the shop, I have several pieces, pictures taken, some need edited, others are just waiting to be listed, And cards yeah I have more cards to list, some pictures that need to be taken and others need to be edited and others are just sitting there waiting to be listed!

Monday Monday, wow it seems like it was just Friday and the weekend was starting but now the workweek is starting-- A fun week this week as i am testing most of the week towards the end of the week i will have to teach the next chapter, I will have some time to think about new designs during my testing time:)

I am planning on listing new items everyday this week so you will have to be sure to stop by the shop

Have a creative Day

No comments: