Sunday, January 20, 2013

My first youtube video

Good Morning Blog Readers!

I can hardly believe it is already January 20th but that just means we are closer to Spring, Right?

So I have had my shop open for 3 months now and I would have to say I am more successful this go around than ever(yeah I am averaging 1 sale per month, my goal is to increase that to 1 sale per week)  I had a epiphany well probably more like a thought but epiphany sounded better:) 

My thought was that I could make a youtube video about my shop.  I logged into my google account and searched how I could produce a video, They have several options to make your own videos but I chose the slideshow option, this way I could show a variety of my products! 

Come check it out at You Tube  I titled it Creative Corner Valentines Day Gift Showcase 

Are you struggling with what to get that special person? Give Handmade this Valentines Day!

Have a Blessed Day!
Danielle 

BTW: new listings being added, just added 2 this morning (a scrabble tile and a fresh water pearl bracelet)

No comments: