Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Listings--- New year

Happy New Year
For the New Year I have lots of fun new listings for Creative Corner Designs
Up first is 
Chains and upgrades a whole new section of the shop, due to a raise in prices for chains I will no longer be including the chain for the $4.95 price of a Scrabble Tile pendant.  Chains will be priced affordably at less than $5.00 and this way the customer can choose the chain that best fits their style!  I will have several options including the traditional ball chain, snake chain, linked chain, charm bracelet, key chains and more!


and Introducing Creative Corner Greetings another brand new section for Creative Corner

New Pendant collections coming in 2013 super excited 



Last but definitely not least I have been busy baking this holiday season and I want to share with my shop customers, do I have your attention yet?  I am pleased to introduce to you Creative Corner Cupcakes a collection of faux cupcakes that are perfect for any kitchen, party decor, photo props, Birthday gifts and more, I use mine as a paperweight in my office!



Be sure to stop by today and in the coming days to see new listings 
Until next time 
Happy Crafting
Danielle C.

No comments: