Sunday, January 27, 2013

A new look for Creative Corner

So it is a new year time for an updated look for the shop, blog, facebook

I have been on the hunt for a new design for about 6 months now, I kept thinking about my wallet and the fact that I don't have a lot of extra for expenses like this.  I really wanted a new banner, avatar, reserved listings, and sale images for my shop but could not justify spending $$$ lots of money$$$ for it 
I began searching for free things but nothing that looked good enough for a professional shop.  What should I do now,I just started playing with different things on the computer and came up with my new hang-tags for jewelry and then I thought I needed to make my banner and avatar to match the new hang-tags.  I came up with this
I am in love with my new look, I feel it is a clean modern look for my boutique my favorite color combination is a hot pink and orange-- bright and cheery!

In my shop you will find Pendants-- Scrabble tile, glass tile, resin, and others!  I will also be offering jewelry (earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and rings), greeting cards, crochet (scarves, dishcloths, blankets), and more

Come check the Boutique out 
www.misscreative.etsy.com

Happy Crafting 
Danielle C

No comments: