Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It is the Most wonderful time of the year

With the leaves falling, and rain falling and bringing good cheer. Oh you will have to forgive me I have been listening to Christmas music all weekend and all day today! I FINISHED my CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!! Yes I said it out lout I finished on October the 8th I have finished my cards oh wow now to get to work on my gifts. Pictures coming soon on my gallery so check back to see them. Cold and rainy here today and very fallish but that is good because right after fall is Christmas my countdown is at the bottom of the page. I have had a busy week and it just keeps getting crazier we are just on wednesday! Time to go to bed so I can do it all over again tommorow we are going to have company for dinner tommorrow so we will be cooking tommorrow no time to craft (well I may find a minute:o) )
Happy Crafting
Check back for pictures on my gallery!

No comments: