Friday, December 5, 2008

Favorite thing Friday!!!

It is not long until Christmas now just a few more days left of my favorite things Monday and favorite thing Friday!!!

Today I have picked my favorite trimmer yet

I have had many trimmers some good some bad but this one takes the cake



It is the Fiskar 12X12 Rotary trimmer :o)



Fiskars just came out with (I saw it at ACM last weekend) with the Rock paper trimmer this is also a great trimmer that has built in speakers you plug in your I pod or MP3 player and you can jam while you trim! I do not have one but I do have the rotary trimmer



I would also like to say that I have had this trimmer for nearly 9 months now and I have never changed the blade or the strip it still cuts like it did the day I bought it! And I just love the color and the design!
Happy Crafting!!

No comments: