Saturday, December 6, 2008

A thank you card (made in my new room)

My new room is so inspiring I have been creating more and more especially here lately! My Sunday School class sent me a great package of goodies because I am a college student and it is Finals time, I had to make them a card to show my appreciation! (I like when I have a good excuse to go to my scrapbook studio :o) )

I had these SEI cards Black orchid I think and some new Prima flowers and my Stickles and a new set of stamps from Close to My heart and I decided to sit down and make this card!


I like how it turned out, this is the first time I did not use brads to attach my prima flowers I used mini glue dots and then put pink stickles in the middle! I then highlighted the flower with icicle stickles. You maybe cant see it or it blends in and you can not tell but I used the threading water punch on the edge beneath the flowers!
I gave the card to my teacher last night at our Christmas party so I hope the class likes it. :o)


Thanks for looking
As always Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: