Monday, December 8, 2008

My Favorite Things Monday!!

Good Monday Morning to you!
Is it winter where you are? It is here, unfortunately :o( but tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 50s so I cant complain for long :o)
Today is Monday and so my favorite thing I want to spotlight today is
My Bind It All
Okay so are you into making your own albums, journals, books, and other crafts
You need the Bind It All, It is so neat, you put your pages into the cutting part and pull the lever and voila you have your holes punched (this can also make a nice border) then pick your o-wires and place your pages on the wires and place book or project into the pressing part of the machine and voila you have a nicely made book or album that you made yourself!
I love my machine I have made 4 or 5 projects with it so far I received it for my birthday in September! My hobby lobby had them and I heard that Archivers sells them and of course online! Be sure to get one they now have a new Bind It All it is Pink, I think it does the same thing as my blue one but not for sure, you could check it out online!
I hope you enjoyed, Have a Happy Monday!
Happy crafting

No comments: