Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another small Christmas project!!!!



I made these cute snowmen for favors for family dinner on the Thursday before Christmas! It was a huge hit, everyone loved them I even helped my little brother make some for his teacher and she loved it too. I originally found them by Kathleen her blog is listed under my Fiskateer friends she made little santa's (so cute) and I thought I can do that for favors and it would be easy.
Thanks for looking
Happy crafting

on a side note
Winter is Here!!!
If you know me at all you know that winter is not my time of the year! I complain until I can not complain anymore. It is snowing right now and I just do not like it I am getting sick to my stomach thinking about going out to work tomorrow, slick roads ooohhh I cant say anymore! Some of you probably think I am crazy and I may well be but I do not like snow not one little bit I never have but def. not now.
Lets think about good times I want to think about HAWAII. We leave in June I am so excited I think I will make a countdown calendar to help me out. Maybe tomorrow after work I will work on it. Hopefully I can get it completed by the end of the week and then post it next week. My moms birthday is this Sunday and I have a couple of projects I need to work on for Sunday, one I have not even started so I need to get working on it!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful wednesday

No comments: