Saturday, January 3, 2009

365 project

Okay so I have heard of this before but I never felt like it was something that I could commit to. I was reading today on twopeas about the 365 project starting up again this year 2009! I realize that it is the third already and I am two days behind (nothing unusual LOL) but I think I can catch up we are in the process of cleaning up the house of Christmas decor and so I can take pictures of that, on Thursday the first I can do a layout with out a picture new year and now starting today I will carry my camera in my purse and take a picture or two every day. I challenge you to do the same if you had never thought about it before at least think about it now! It sounds like a real challenge but a fun challenge you can go to two peas in a bucket to find out more information but I do know that there is a kit you can buy I am going to do my own thing with my own paper and stuff.
I hope that all had a very happy new year, I still need to upload some Christmas pictures that will appear the post before this one so check it out when you get a chance!

And as always
Happy Crafting!

No comments: