Sunday, January 4, 2009

My First Cricut Expression Creation!!!

Oh how I love my Expression let me count the ways....

I still have my baby bug and I intend on still using it (not giving it up for adoption or anything like that...LOL) The expression is just a new addition to my Provo Craft family I now have the Sizzix the original one, the original cricut, the Cricut Expression, and the your story book binder and laminator. I am currently saving my pennies for the cuttle bug and that should complete my family. I have had so much fun during my Christmas break from college just playing with all my new scrapbooking goodies. Christmas day I made a tinkerbell not the one pictured, it took me a long time to figure out the eyes so I gave up, the next day I decided to start all over and two and one half hours later she was completed




* sorry about the flash on the picture I zoomed in to get some details and then the flash bounced off the counter top!
she was cut fit to page 12X12 and so she ended up being 11.5 inches still very intricate cuts especially around the eyes!
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about cricuts..i like this stuff very creative.