Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope everyone has a lovely day today!!!!!

I wanted to give a quick update on my shop
- I had lots of plans this week that kind of got pushed to the back burner when my family from Cali surprised me and my mom and walked in our home  wow what a day and what a week it has been:)
- I will be creating this evening as they have gone to see more family, I will be posting as I get them made so be sure to come and check them out (lots of valentines ideas never got completed but I am still going to make them can never be too early for next year:)
- My day job has had me working on a HUGE project and it is completed and we got approved for CEU credit, I am so thrilled lots of hard work paid off big time!!!!!
- I am still here with lots of thoughts and ideas about new product lines, I appreciate all of my clients/customers/friends as you are the reason I am so successful!!!!!
- I finally signed up for a pinterest account, yeah I know where have I been hiding but really I don't have time for another social media site but since my friend at work convinced me it is a good way to relax at the end of a long day, so I signed up!  You can find me at http://pinterest.com/misscreative13/
I have pinned some of my ETSY products, recipes(sweet treats), my favorite items from ETSY (other shops), and jewelry inspiration!  Still new at Pinterest but would appreciate a follow!

Have a great day
Danielle C.

No comments: