Friday, February 1, 2013

Wow what a day!!!

Woke up this morning to a fresh coating of white fluffy snow, and an early morning call from work stating we were on a two-hour delay due to the nasty roads. 45-60 minutes later we closed I now had a unexpected day off, I spent the good part of my morning working on exams, grading, and setting up my online class for next term. I had just looked up at the clock and was thinking I needed a break when all of a sudden my electronic devices began ringing like a cash register which means I got a sale on ETSY:)

I not only got 1 sale, not 2, not 3, but 4 sales in one day WOW!!!

I then headed out in the midst of winter to my nail appt, so excited about my sales I decided to wear my scrabble tile necklace for go red day, 6 people couldn't stop talking about them one even wanted my business card and also requested a custom scrabble pendant!

I stopped by a local craft supply shop to pick up some supplies to get me through the weekend
( more winter coming) I came home had an awesome dinner, new pizza in town. Retreated to my studio to finish packing the orders from today and creating some post earrings and a really cute purse charm, still working on this but photos coming soon!

As much as I hate winter and snow this snow day has been pretty awesome and successful!!! Now let's keep this streak up for a great February:)

Now off to do work on the computer

Until next time
Happy crafting
Danielle C

No comments: