Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Listings

So I have been busy trying to get some new listings for the shop
I have some bulk listings already listed see this post about bulk listings
The first bulk listing is 
Princess Party Favor collection- you will receive 10 scrabble tiles perfect for a party or even dress up
Planning a trip to Disney, your little princess would love to be able to wear her favorite princess!
(something happened to my color, I was shown new settings on my camera and tried but I don't think I like it)
just want one princess we will have those listed individually soon
(bulk listing: Belle, Frog Prince, Tinkerbell, Cinderella, Snow White, Tiana, Ariel, Carriage, Princess quote, Aurora)

Sock Monkey Love
 Robot Love
 Bread loves Toaster
I will be listing lots more within the next few days so be sure to check the shop out
Remember to favorite Creative Corner Designs By Danielle
Like our Facebook page 

Until next time 
happy Crafting
Danielle

No comments: