Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

I think that all Fridays are good but this one is the best, with the up and coming Easter on Sunday, Families gathering is going to be almost mandatory well at least in my family, but we dont mind we like to gather. We cooked at our house today and we will have probably 15-18 people here to Eat Easter dinner, well Good Friday dinner lol. For the occassion I made some little favor boxes to give to my family members, it was so much fun creating these little treats. I used bazzill basics bling paper, Close to My Heart stamps, the Cricut of course, and a variety of stickers. They are so sweet but maybe I am just biased. here are some pictures of the boxes

I just hope that they love them as much as I do! I guess we will see here in about 30 minutes.
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!


No comments: