Saturday, March 8, 2008

Slicky Icy Saturday!!!

Today has been the winter weather everyone says that we were getting but never got, well today it came with 1 inch of ice on my front steps this morning, snow and ice everywhere. Not my kind of day but oh well as I said last night I had some serious scrapbook shopping to do, so I did it. I went to AC Moore. I bought my much wanted and needed stamp set, bazzill bling paper pack, lots of stickers, some patriotic ribbon for a future project. As I sit here typing this the snow blows outside it really is a pretty thing to be inside of your warm home looking outside at the cold white snow. It is snowing just like it had to, it just amazes me how the weather can be absoulutely gorgeous 78 degree sunny weather one day and 20 degrees and snowing the next. Spring better hurry up and get here I am ready for sure!!

No comments: