Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Here Comes Spring!!!!

The thoughts cross my mind that spring will never come. Winter is not my favorite time of the year I feel very trapped the snow and the ice and the bitter cold weather. I long for spring to show its pretty face once again. A couple weeks ago it was snowing just like it had to and was just a mess out so I sat down and made up some little spring notecard sets. Everyone says I need to sell my products but I am just not that confident in my work, it is something that I am continuing to work on. These cards just put a smile on my face and made me feel much better. All weekend and yesterday we had 70 degree weather and sunshine. Today we had pretty nice weather 60 degrees but cloudy then this evening a storm came through here I though we were going to get washed away, the creeks were running over into the road. Crazy but I cant complain because it isnt the typical winter weather. I guess I need to admit that yes I think that snow is beautiful and I love to watch it snow but if I have to be out in it I do not like it at all. my favorite time is spring, summer, fall, and well winter without the dangerous roads and sidewalks. I like everytime of the year and it seems that when it is cold in the winter we complain it is too cold when it is warm and hot in the summer we complain that it is too hot and in the Spring and Fall we complain about allergies and colds because of the weather changes. I dont think that we can ever be comletely satisfied but I think that I can tolerate it, or at least I will try to.
Pictures of my notecard sets is below tell me what you think $12.00 too much-- not enough--
Thank you
Happy Crafting

No comments: