Monday, March 3, 2008

My First Blog

I have always wanted a blog but never knew how to go about how to do it. I finally figured it out so here it goes. My blog is going to be concerned mainly with scrapbooking and stamping and well any craft type activity.
Also I will start out my blog by announcing that my scrapbook room (a room for just me and my creativity :o)) is officially started and I will post pictures throughout the process. I am just so excited and you will probably hear (read LOL) about it alot!!
I am trying to figure out some cute Easter favors for a dinner we are hosting I think I am going to make a little box with some candies in. Splitcoaststampers had a tutorial on a box called a peek-a-boo box it looks really neat and fairly simple. I might have to give it a shot. But I kind of want something with a jellybean theme we will have to see. I have made up some little note card packs with a spring theme. Everyone that has seen them says I should sell them, I like them but I dont think that they are good enough to sell I will post pictures in a few days not tonight since I am just trying to figure this whole blog thing out.
Happy crafting

No comments: