Friday, March 21, 2008

My Close To My Heart Stamps!!!

They are here!!!!

I went to a Close to my heart party almost a month ago the last of Feb. and just got my products on Wed. I love them I received Liquid glass awesome I will post a technique later, liquid applique, and a stamp set you can see an example of a project in my prior post. The bunnies are sooooo cute I just love bunnies so I knew I would love this set, I plan on having a party later in the year so I will have to let you know about my new goodies but until then happy crafting and here is my CTMH stamp set. Look at those bunnies how sweet I can make Easter treats, Easter Cards, Birthday cards, I am thinking of you cards, oh the possibilities are endless!

I absolutely fell in love with Close To My Heart, I thought I loved stampin but I LOVE it now see where you are stamping easy to correct mistakes I just cant say enough about Close to my heart and clear stamps. I would like to say that I am not a consultant for Close to my Heart just a very pleased customer!!!


No comments: