Sunday, November 9, 2008

Card Swap!!!

Oh my I have just finished hosting the 2nd card swap through Fiskateers! This is such a fun swap lot of work but so much fun. I had 15-16 girls on the team this time we each made 10 cards and swapped them! To see all of the talent of everyone is great each and every one of us Fiskateers are very CREATIVE :o) My house well my dinning room table had all kinds of postal material on it for days at the end my mom was glad to see them go, (me too) I have received comments back from the girls that participated and said that yes they got their cards and they liked them YEAH!!! I plan on hosting another card swap at the beginning of next year. Can you believe that it is almost 2009! I can see a lot of neat crafting next year:o)

here is the picture I took right before I went to the Post Office!

No comments: