Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My favorite things Monday LATE!!!!

Sorry I am late but yesterday I wanted to recap my scrapbook retreat and Monday, well Monday I was busy trying to get caught up from the weekend!:o)


Today I would like to showcase

I absolutely love stamping I started stamping about 4 years ago and I started with wooden rubber stamping then last year I discovered close to my heart clear stamps and WOW what a difference you can see what you are stamping and where you are stamping I love it, I have had a party and getting ready for another party they are so much fun to use! I still use whatever stamps I have or that I run across that I just have to have but close to my heart is definitely my newest favorite!!!

Have a happy Thanksgiving and happy shopping (Black Friday)

No comments: