Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Favorite Things Monday

Only 24 more days until Christmas yeah
Well I went ahead and decided to type this up Sunday evening so it would be ready for Monday morning!
Today's favorite thing is...
Drum roll...

...

....

.....

STICKLES
Yeah you read that right stickles I have looked and looked for stickles forever no one anywhere had them:o(
last weekend at my scrapbook retreat my friend pulled out stickles out of her bag I said oh my where in the world did you find that? She said in Tennessee! Oh I said :o( I was sad but then yesterday I was in ACM and there they were staring at me I thought I was dreaming my brother had to reassure me that I was not dreaming that they were in fact hanging there I was making quite the scene in ACM everyone was looking at the crazy lady saying no it cant be I must be dreaming oh my are you serious oh my this is so awesome!!! Yeah getting teary eyed over glitter glue I have officially gone over the edge :o) LOL
well here is the package I got, it had icicle, Christmas red, and pink

sorry for the blurry picture but I guess I was just so excited that I did not focus the camera correctly but you get the idea!
Oh my these are now on my Christmas list but at $5.00 a package I will have to wait until a coupon comes out:o)

No comments: