Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday madness and Birthday party

Oh my this weekend the famous official start of the Holiday shopping season! 2008 shopping season is now in full swing, and I am so excited, I did not have hardly any presents bought before Thanksgiving this year but on Black Friday I was out at 3:40 AM shopping at my local mall, and on Thanksgiving at 6:00 I went to Walmart and Michaels, then on Saturday I went shopping from 9:30 am to 5:30 that evening and then today Sunday went shopping from 4:00 till 6:15 so much fun!!! I did find out that my absolute favorite store in my mall is closing the whole company is closing but we got a lot of great deals! Today was one of my cousins birthday she is 15 or will be this week! Her mom fixed potato soup and we sat around and talked and had fun then I came home and took a test for school then we went shopping!
Yesterday I found something I have been looking for, for what seems like forever "STICKLES" and oh my remember to check out My Favorite Things Monday for my post about stickles
here is the card I made for my cousins birthday you probably cant see it but there is stickles on it on the candle and on the birds feathers on its head!


Look how cute is that bird and you can not really see but used the threading water punch too!!

The inside of the card
I like to decorate the encelope too so I put a cute little cupcake on the front of the envelope!
Happy crafting

2 comments:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

congrat's on scoring on some goodies! and that card is so cute!

Cupcake Stamper said...

Thank you Michelle! I had fun making the card and she really liked it so that is all that matters!!!