Friday, November 7, 2008

Only 14 days until the getaway!!!!

Oh I am so excited my great friend is hosting a 36 hour scrapbook getaway at the brand new hotel in town so I am so excited!!!! I have never been to anything like this... what to bring.... what not to bring.... what to wear.... so many questions I think that I will probably over pack as usual but what if always comes into my mind so I will over pack. My goal is to stay up all night, why you may ask because I have never stayed up all night in my life and I want to get a lot done and don't want to miss a minute of the fun since I have never been to something like this. I have been packing and organizing for weeks and tonight even going through pictures to see which ones I need for my projects. Oh my projects I have 5 Christmas projects to work on and 5 other miscellaneous projects to work on plus I will have my bug so I can always make paper dolls for gifts too!! I will definitely let you all know how it goes it is on November 22 starts early in the morning and goes through Sunday Afternoon. Did I say I am excited?... Oh yeah I did sorry but it is the truth I am EXCITED let you know the details after the retreat!
Happy Crafting

No comments: