Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scrapbook Retreat Details

Oh my goodness!!!! What a weekend, it was almost like a dream 36 hours of scrapbooking!!!
I arrived at the hotel at about 9:00 or shortly there after on Saturday morning, we then left for lunch at 11:00 and came back at 12:30 I started scrapping and the hostess gave away door prizes then it was almost time for dinner and so we went to the hotel restaurant (not very good :o( ) then came back to the room and scrapped some more and then left at around 8:00 PM to go to Starbucks to get some Caffeine!!! There were 25 of us all together and we had a blast. PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES, food, and fun!!!! I set a goal for myself to stay up all night and so I did at 1:30 AM everyone left me I was all alone in the room full of scrapbooking goodness. I got more done in the wee hours of the morning than I thought I would have. The others came down at around 9:00-10:30 we ate breakfast and then scrapped some more. I left at about 1:00 PM I was ready for bed:o)

here are some pictures from the retreat:


Picture of my space I shared with 2 of my scrapping buddies

Close up of my actual workspace (A little messy right now it got better and then it was like this again and then clean and you know it is a cycle)

Tool table with cricut and all the cartridges, and a sizzix and a lot of dies free to use all night and all day long we could also have brought our own and used it!

The stamping table all of those stampin up, close to my heart, and other wooden and clear stamps free for all to use!
The hostess is so generous with prizes, she was all the time giving away prizes each guest got four paper M&M's we put our names on them and then she drew names out for prizes and not just goofy prizes these were GREAT prizes like close to my heart stamp sets, scrapbook kits, paper, eyelets, brads, stickers, M&M's, journals, calendars, stamps, storage things, and more


Check SpellingClose up of My winnings

I won the following:
  • close to my heart stamp set Love bug oh how cute is it.
  • An M&M Journal
  • An M&M Calendar
  • set of wooden alphabet stamps
  • 8X8 scrapbook kit lazy summer
  • 12X12 scrapbook kit (not pictured)
there was a close to my heart consultant there and she had a lot of retired sets for $5.00 and $10.00 and so I bought 2 God bless you set and amore alphabet
close up of goodies!!! check out the BIG M&M the hostess cut these out for each guest at their tables with our names on place cards!! (She thinks of all of the cutest details WE LOVE HER!!!!)

then I stayed up all night and won the grand prize which was a huge scrapbook bucket tote packed full of scrapbooking materials!


More than the excitement of winning all of the prizes it was worth it just to get out to be able to scrapbook with old friends and to be able to make new friends!!! She could have taken all of my prizes away and I would have still had a blast and loved every second of the scrapbook getaway!! Thank you to the hostess she knows who she is for a wonderful time! Cant wait until March to do it all again!!!! (yeah we already booked the hotel for the next getaway)

No comments: