Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Copic Marker Storage

Copic Markers are my new passion I love them so much!!!! I have a lot to learn still but they are so AWESOME as my collection was getting larger I searched for a way to store them in a neat easily accessible way! This is what I came up with a close up view of my desk and shelf that holds pictures and memorabilia I made my own Copic marker and other marker storage by using CTMH chipboard memory cubes I used liquid glass to glue the sides and cut the top off then adhered them all together and placed them under my shelf(they ended up being just the perfect size) The first cube is for other craft markers the second cube is for sharpies and paint pens the third cube is for natural copics the fourth cube is for green copics the fifth cube is for pinks/reds copics the sixth cube is for blues copics the seventh cube is for yellow copics
close up of the cube with the markers inside
on top of the cubes I used the dollar spot target tins to hold tools

Happy Crafting
Danielle:)

No comments: