Friday, January 27, 2012

Mini Album


Chipboard word albums is a new found love


I bought this word album several years ago and was a little intimidating so it got put away. In November at our annual fall scrapbook weekend I saw a friend completing a word album for a baby shower. I was impressed at how easy it looked and decided that I could do it!

I came home after that weekend and searched for the cat word album.
I had some paper from recollections left over from a scrapbook project for Fresno(my baby:), no really my baby LOL)

I put it together in 2 hours and it made a great Christmas gift for my mom a.k.a Fresno's mawmaw:)

Here is how it turned out:


I added some stitching detail using my favorite black journal pen






I added lots of American crafts ribbon to the binder rings to add some dimension and fill it out so you could not see the rings!

Not bad for my first attempt:)

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Danielle:)

No comments: