Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Simple Stories

I absolutely love the simple stories way to scrapbook I used to be able to sit for hours on 1 layout because I had that kind of time-- before I graduated and got a job:) Now I barely have time to create cards much less a scrapbook album, but thanks to Simple stories I can create several layouts in just a couple of hours! here is just one example-- a layout dedicated to a dear friend who is now in heaven I think the title from simple stories says it all

I knew I wanted to scrapbook these photos, Simple stories had just the kit I needed-- Life documented

The perfect saying-- we don't remember days we remember moments-- so true so true:)

Recipe
  • CTMH card stock
  • Simple Stories Life Documented kit
  • Flowers from a kit(sorry can not remember which one I believe it is from SAMS club)
  • Rhinestones from CTMH

Happy Crafting

Danielle:)

No comments: