Wednesday, January 25, 2012

found some inspiration again

I found a gorgeous layout on Two peas in a bucket it is a baby girl layout. I loved it and decided to give it a try my way.

Here is how mine turned out







I did mine so it could be for a number of things the title says love at first sight so it could be for a baby, or a love, or an object the list could go on and on!

I love the look of all the deep colors would be great for valentines day

Recipe:
  • all of the following is CTMH except when noted
  • amore paper pack
  • alphabet stamp set
  • vinyard berry cardstock
  • chocolate chip cardstock
  • filigree brads
  • green polka dot pp not for sure about the manufacture from my stash
  • prima flowers
  • brown buttons from stash

I really like how this layout turned out, now for some photos to add to it:)

happy crafting

Danielle

No comments: