Monday, January 23, 2012

Memory Works Inspiration

I often search the internet for inspiration for scrapbook layouts. I was on the memory works blog the other day when I saw the cutest layout for valentines day-- entitled Sweetheart I decided to try to make a similar layout and this is what I came up with.





Recipe:
  • K&Company paper pad (sorry I can not remember the name but it is bright and has nature themed papers in it)
  • Fiskars funky love heart punch in all 3 sizes
  • CTMH lagoon cardstock
  • CTMH white cardstock
  • cindy loo cricut cartridge
  • CTMH love you forever stamp set

I wanted to use up papers and supplies from my stash and I love how the layout turned out!

What drew me to this layout was all the hearts and the paper weaved embellishment

here is how you do this: cut 6 patterns of paper in 6X6'' square and then cut the square into 1/2'' strips then begin to weave the pieces together, makes a really cute embellishment.

until next time

happy Crafting

Danielle


No comments: